The way most business owners work vendor events is completely wrong!
- Are you tired of investing both your hard-earned dollars, and your valuable time, working vendor events – and getting little, if any results?
- Have you collected a big stack of door prize drawing slips — but never get around to doing any follow-up?
- Do you choose to participate in a vendor event – strictly based on the price – and are seriously disappointed with your results?
- Have you participated in a vendor event that had NOBODY attending?
It doesn’t have to be that way…
– When I completely changed the way I worked vendor events, and I quit running drawings, quit giving away catalogs, and I used my special booking tool — at a big women’s expo I booked 21 parties (17 held).
– I used these same techniques at a community expo where I was promoting a mortgage business. I made appointments with 12 families who wanted to consider refinancing.
– I’ve literally received several dozen thank-you notes and messages from students who used my techniques and started booking parties – right at their vendor booth.
Here’s what others have said:
“The night before the vendor event started, I did a quick search in our leader group for “vendor event” and a paper calendar idea popped up. My focus was to get bookings. I got four bookings the first day, one the next (I was there half day) Susie’s “Big Booking Calendar” creates a sense of urgency and an amazing visual. Try this! Focusing on bookings instead of sales at a vendor event is so refreshing. I spent my time this week connecting with other vendors, connecting with customers, and Norwex newbies and I didn’t feel so sales-y. Again, thanks.” Katie Tarr Vice President Sales Leader, Norwex
Hello Susie Nelson!!! You’re a celebrity in my book! Thank you thank you for writing that brief, successful book! I even loved the no raffle drawings, and when you said, “Who has time for follow up with people genuinely not interested in my product?” Number 1 fan here! Missey Kern Anderson Sr. Executive Sales Leader, Norwex
And this goes beyond direct sales…
One of my small business students — Lisa Marrone — sent me this email:
“The numbers are in! Know what they say? Susie is A-MAZING! I was losing money at my vendor events, but I knew there must be a way to be successful. After studying Susie Nelson’s courses on vendor events I hired her to help me, because I have a brick and mortar business. Well, she is a wealth of knowledge and helped me in all areas of my business – she definitely over-delivered on her offers. Besides all that, I FINALLY MADE MONEY on my vendor event! More than enough to pay for the booth – PLUS I got 13 PAID-in-advance new customers and 5 more scheduled NEW customers – and my customers have a follow-up value, so this is a BIG DEAL! I totally recommend Susie Nelson’s courses and personal business assistance.” Lisa Marrone, The Mobile Oil Changers”
Are you ready to change things up, and start getting “take-it-to-the-bank” results from vendor events? I teach you how in my course:
“How to Get Outrageous Results Working Vendor Events”
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
1) Exactly what vendor events can do for your business! (Very powerful and exciting!)
2) The mistakes nearly all business owners, entrepreneurs, and consultants make working vendor events. (So you don’t make them, too!)
3) How to Choose the Best Events (considering both your time – AND – your investment).
4) Setting your results goal for the event.
5) Your Pre-event marketing strategy and plan
6) Designing your booth or table
7) Handouts, giveaways, customer gifts – what you should – and should not – give away!
8) How to work a crowd effectively.
9) Selling at your booth.
10) Booking appointments with prospects at your booth.
11) Selling future services at your booth.
12) Filling live or virtual business opportunity events at your booth.
13) Lead generation at your booth using Facebook Pages and Groups.
14) Business exposure at your booth.
15) How to manage “Passports” effectively.
16) How to connect with other vendors (who can be great leads!) the right way.
17) Working with others consultants effectively and easily.
18) Post event marketing and follow-up
19) NEW – Online Vendor Events!
Also – you’ll get access to these valuable bonuses!
BONUS #1: My personal booth resources!!
These will save you time and money! Simply take my examples, update for your business info, and go!
– info slip example
– certificates for booked hostesses
– reservation slips for appointments
– pre-event marketing examples (from Facebook posts to letters!)
– post-event marketing examples (also for Facebook, emails, texts, and letters)
– and much more!!
These took me at least 10 hours to create – and I should sell them separately for at least $197 – but right now, they are included as a special bonus.
BONUS #2: My special booking calendar training and file!
This works like magic when you use it the right way. You’ll have access to this in the “bonus section.” Plus, you can download my file and take it to your nearby printer for easy set-up.