Purchase 5 of any book – just $15
My Business Builder Books and Leadership Books are great for:
– training tools
– consultant gifts
– welcome gifts
and much more!
Purchase any book in quantities of 5 for just $15!
Business Builder Book #1: “Awesome Launch Parties”
The perfect “how to” book for NEW home party consultants, social selling consultants, or direct sales consultants.
It is the step-by-step guide that keeps a new consultant focused on launching their business quickly, and taking the right action for long-term success.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- An explanation of the business process (Susie calls it: Lather-Rinse-Repeat).
- What is a successful launch party?
- How to create a potential host list.
- Why you should book your launch party quickly.
- How to invite your guests the easy way (including scripts).
- How to prepare well for the party.
- What you need to do differently at a launch party to guarantee your success.
- How to ask – and get – bookings on your calendar.
- And much more.
This book is the perfect gift to give every new direct sales consultant. It’s also a great tool for direct sales leaders to use as they coach their team members – especially those who are long distance – about how to have incredibly successful business launches.
Business Builder Book #2: How to Book Parties AT Vendor Events
Continually generating leads in a direct sales or home party business is crucial for serious business builders. Working vendor events can be highly productive, or it can be a waste of time and money.
In “How to Book Parties at Vendor Events,” you will learn a new way to approach lead generation at your booth without giving away catalogs, running door prize drawings, or handing out business cards.
Most of all – you will focus on booking parties — right at your booth so you don’t have to suffer through the frustration of follow-up calls.
You will learn:
– How to connect with attendees at the event.
– How to eventually turn the conversation to your products.
– How to handle the “price question.”
– Explaining your host rewards, and asking for the booking.
– Using my special “Booking Calendar” to book parties – on the spot!
…and much more.