I Believe Everybody Needs a Coach!
I’ve worked with coaches throughout my career, for several reasons:
1) To get a perspective from “outside” the culture of my company. Sometimes we get so embedded in our “company stuff” that we’re a bit blind to the real issues. A good coach can quickly spot what is going on, make recommendations for change.
2) Because your coach is not “intertwined” with you in business (meaning they’re not your upline, and they’re not a company employee whose bonus depends on your success), they can “tell it like it is” – which is so important in business.
3) Often our upline is just “half-a-step” ahead of us in business. To make a “leap” you need to get coaching and advice from someone who has been where you want to go. (Hopefully you’ve set your sights on building to the very top!!)
I work with very few private coaching students – so I’m very selective. We have to connect by phone to make sure we’re a good match from both sides!
Here’s how my private coaching program works:
1) I start with each student by doing a “Business Strategy Session” where I ask a lot of questions, and together, we map out the plans for where you want to take your business during our time together; and over the next 12 months.
2) One quarter of coaching is technically 13 connections. I count connections (so if you have a vacation, or have to skip a week, you don’t lose a connection). All I ask is, if you have to reschedule, that you let me know at least 24 hours in advance.
Our connections are 45-minutes long, and we connect on zoom. That way I can record the call for you, and share it in a dropbox. (Often my students will want to listen to a part of our conversation a second time – so they’ll just make a time note so they can find that info quickly in the recordings.)
My coaching students have:
- Earned promotions
- Doubled, even tripled the size of their teams
- Earned incentive trips
- Most of all – significantly increased their commissions.
83% of my students have extended to more than one quarter, because they are so pleased with the results they are getting.
3) YOUR BONUS
In addition to the coaching program, I include my “Make the Leap” program as a special bonus – so we don’t have to spend our time on “training” during our coaching calls (instead, I can refer you to where you can find it for later reference).
My current private coaching rates are just $3997 per quarter – so as you can see – this is for serious business builders. Although I can’t guarantee it, my goal is for you to increase your commissions by ten times that amount, over the next 12 months.
If you’re ready to make some major progress in your business – then the next step is to schedule a call with me.
Please submit the form to the right so we can schedule our call.