Who is Susie Nelson?
The “Sticking Points”
“Make the Leap” is a comprehensive, step-by-step training program, to help you master your skills, and optimize your results (and income!)
You will learn the “essential skills” of the business — selling, customer service, booking parties, host coaching, sponsoring new team members, developing an effective party presentation, and finally — team building.
You’ll also be challenged to earn a promotion (or your next promotion) in this program.
These are overviews of the key concepts for each level of training (and progress) in the program. Also make a great resource when you are training and coaching your team.
HANDOUTS AND SCRIPTS
My handouts and scripts will help you with implementation. They are based on what I’ve taught to several thousand consultants, and they get proven results.
What better way to evaluate what you’ve learned than by taking a short quiz? Don’t worry – you get to grade it yourself. Just another way of providing friendly accountability throughout the program.
This is the best way for me to guide you through your transformation. Use these checklists, and implement changes and improvements step by step. (Plus, I don’t know about you, but I LOVE checking off boxes when I complete tasks. I can “see” that I’m making progress!)
Our “Personal Touch” system is designed to give you friendly nudges and encouragement. It uses several different mediums (mail, text, calls, and more) and is intended to keep you on track. “Out of sight, out of mind” is simply not possible in Make the Leap.
Earn Recognition as You Complete Each Level!
As you work through this comprehensive training, you’ll get recognition for completing each level on the Direct Sales Daily Facebook page. You deserve a pat on the back for taking action to improve your business!!
Here’s How We Optimize Your Business, Step-by-Step:
LEVEL ONE: What's Your Why?
LEVEL TWO: Important Business Concepts
This is the “why” behind everything you will learn in this program. When consultants and leaders don’t have this “foundation of understanding,” they too often just make the business messy and difficult, which slows down growth.
I’ll be “reminding” you of many of these concepts throughout the program (after all – isn’t repetition important?).
These concepts will help you streamline and simplify for rapid growth.
LEVEL THREE: Selling Skills
I know – most people hate the word “selling.” But “stuff getting sold” is truly how the world functions.
We have no better example than our recent shutdowns due to Covid-19. When stores and restaurants are forced to close, the economy falls apart.
Let me take this one step further. NOTHING sells itself. If you were promised that when you joined a direct selling company, you were fed a lie.
Sure – some products are “easier” to sell when your prospect can taste it, smell it, put it on, or smear it on — but you still have to get in front of your best prospects and present the products well.
In this section you will learn:
- key ingredients to an effective Party Presentation
- how to choose what you should demonstrate at your parties
- how to effectively demonstrate your products
- how to use wish lists and guest engagement effectively
- my special formula for building each customer’s order during “connections” or at the order table
LEVEL FOUR: World Class Customer Service
There is truly gold in your current customer list – even if you only have a few dozen customers.
Sadly, most consultants avoid connecting with their customers for one main reason: fear! Fear of rejection, or fear of the phone, or fear you might have an unhappy customer. It’s time to conquer those fears once and for all.
Now you might be thinking, “My customers are in my Facebook VIP group – so I’m connecting with them all the time.” Good for you for having the group. But when it comes to providing “world class customer service,” that’s just not good enough. (And in case you need a reminder, just because they are in your group it doesn’t mean they are seeing your posts.)
In this section, you will learn:
- How to connect effectively with each customer.
- How often you should connect.
- What to say and what to do.
- How to deal with a problem effectively to turn an unhappy customer into a happy customer.
- How to make sales, book parties, and share the business with these connections.
LEVEL FIVE: Booking Skills
Now that you know how to easily “sell your stuff,” and you can provide incredible customer service; it’s time to ramp up your booking skills.
After all, booking parties is the foundation of the business. It’s the way to find new customers and expand.
You will learn:
- the value of even one new host
- the four “critical pieces” for booking parties with ease
- how to plant seeds effectively during your Party Presentation
- how to ask for the booking the right way
- how to overcome “speed bumps” (a.k.a. “objections”) easily to turn a prospective host into a booked host.
LEVEL SIX: Host Coaching
One of the most important parts is often the most neglected — host coaching.
Your “host” earn rewards by inviting guests, making sure the guests show up, bringing in outside orders for those who can’t attend, and suggesting others book parties.
I’m sure your company offers a lucrative Host Rewards program.
But to be effective in her role – she needs some coaching, training, accountability, and recognition.
This part alone can help you double, even triple your party results.
You will learn:
- my “three host connections” (including checklists)
- what to do if a host isn’t building attendance
- how to help your host bring in outside orders and bookings
- how to share your business with your host before the party
LEVEL SEVEN: Sponsoring Team Members
Now that you’ve mastered the fundamentals for making money meaning — selling, customer service, booking parties, and host coaching — it’s time to “replicate yourself.”
This is really the powerful concept of the direct selling business — sponsoring others and earning a small, ongoing commission amount from their sales.
The more team members you sponsor, coach, and help — the bigger your commissions. That is, if you build a productive team. That’s our focus in this program. (From my experience, it’s much easier to build a productive team than a “wholesale buying club” – as I like to call it!)
You will learn:
- How to plant seeds during your Party Presentation
- How to offer to share your business during order connections, or at your order table.
- How to present your business info effectively without making false claims or overwhelming your prospect.
- How to ask for a decision.
LEVEL EIGHT: Your Party Presentation
We’ve been working on your party presentation throughout the program.
Now it’s time to finalize it, and turn it into your powerful business tool – both for you and future team members.
LEVEL NINE: Team Building
When I have surveyed my students, the second biggest concern is always having teams that are not producing.
Now that you’ve mastered all the skills – selling, customer service, booking parties, host coaching — and especially how to sponsor “the right way,” it’s time to build a highly productive team.
You will learn:
- Start with what you got! How to connect with your current team members to determine whether they might be ready to “re-launch” their business — or perhaps downgrade to being a great host!
- Your “re-launch” plan! Learn exactly what to do to help your team member re-launch successfully.
- A review, and checklist of the important points of “New Consultant On-Boarding”
- The “Success Formula” – how to calculate it and explain it to start setting expectations.
- The Preview Party! This is THE most powerful way to quickly fill your calendar with new hosts!
- Building a productive team is really all about you becoming a strong leader. The problem is — what does that mean? I’ve defined “strong leadership” in direct sales with my special acronym: “REAC/CT.” It stands for “Recognition, Engagement, Accountability, Communication, Coaching and Training.” I will walk you through each of these categories.
LEVEL TEN: Earn a Promotion!
Learning how to prepare well AND get your team members involved is one of the best ways to earn your first — or your next — promotion. (This training is also invaluable as you start coaching your team members into and through their promotions.)
You will learn:
- How to evaluate your “team readiness”
- Hosting a team connection to share your plans and review your requirements.
- How to host a team multi-host party and business info event during your qualification time-frame.
- Weekly tracking – share the news!
- How to celebrate your promotion in a way that continues to build your team.
I’M ALSO GOING TO SMOTHER YOU WITH BONUS TRAINING!
($219 WORTH – to be exact!)
BONUS TRAINING #1: How to Generate FAST CASH with your Business (Value $27)
BONUS TRAINING #2: How to Earn Your Company Incentives with Ease (Value $17)
BONUS TRAINING #3: The Pros and Cons of Carrying Inventory - and How to Manage it Well (Value $17)
BONUS TRAINING #4: How to Use Your "Personal Host Recognition Program" to Increase Sales, Bookings, and Profits! (Value: $37)
BONUS TRAINING #5: The Big Booking Blitz - How Every Team Member can add two, three, or even more new bookings to their calendar in just one evening. (Value $27)
Not only will you learn how to get great results from challenging yourself to a “booking blitz;” you will learn how to run a booking blitz with your team to get fabulous results!
BONUS TRAINING #6: The Big Sponsoring Blitz - a great way to help every team member sponsor at least two new, productive team members (and probably many more) in just 8 days.(Value: $47)
What if you could bring in a flood of new consultants to your team – in just 8 days? My “big sponsoring blitz” will teach you how to work with your team to identify ideal prospects, share your business information, and most of all – add new team members!
BONUS TRAINING #7: The Team Preview Party - THE fastest way to add dozens of new parties to your team members' calendars. (Value $47)
You’ll learn all about the importance of continuously booking new hosts during the “Make the Leap” training (hint: one new host can literally lead you to hundreds of new customers, and dozens of new hosts and business prospects). In this training, you’ll learn how to effectively run a “Preview Party” with your entire team! Just think what dozens, even hundreds, of new hosts can do for your business!
How long do I have access to the program?
You will have access to all of the training (levels 1-through-10), and bonus training forever.
The “personal touch” friendly accountability lasts for 12 months.
What if I have Questions?
The very best place is to participate in the discussion inside the training. That way your questions can benefit other students.
You can also ask questions inside our “Make the Leap Community” inside the training platform.
Finally – you can email me! I’m here to help!
What if I refer other direct sellers to the program?
I love your thinking!
In fact, in your welcome packet you will get information about our referral program.
But beyond that – it would be very powerful to get your entire team going through this program. Think of the possibilities of your entire team building strong businesses – all at the same time!
Do you offer a guarantee?
The intention of this program is to help you make major progress in your business, and income. But that being said, a big part of that depends on you implementing what you learn.
But I do offer a 90 Day Guarantee. If you dive into the training and for some reason, it’s just not the right match for you, send me an email in your first 90 days and I’ll issue you a full refund.
Will this conflict with my Upline's or Company's training?
“Make the Leap” is focused on the fundamentals — the skills and the mindset that work in any company.
But this is important: Often a student needs to hear a concept from a “different voice.” Whether it’s word choices, or the simplicity I teach, or my special handouts — I only teach proven techniques.
Plus – and this is even more important – these days consultants are flooded with “too many ideas.” This program is all about simplifying and streamlining for rapid growth.