– Psychological Concepts
– Understanding hostess rewards and how to use those benefits to get bookings (and I DON’T mean just talking about your hostess specials)
– Learning how to ask for the booking the right way
– Typical speed bumps (aka objections) and how to handle each one.
– Visual Tools
LEARN TO BOOK PARTIES IN EVERY SITUATION
– Booking New Hostesses
– Getting Bookings at Launch Parties
– Booking Parties AT your Parties (whether online or live)
– Booking Back Your Hostesses
– Bookings with non-attendees at parties
– Bookings from Referrals
– Bookings at “Preview Presentations”
– Bookings from One-on-Ones
– Bookings from Customer Care Calls
– Bookings from Catalog Parties
– Bookings from Pop-up Parties or Open House Type Events
– Bookings at Vendor Events
– Bookings from Fundraisers
– Bookings from networking events
– Bookings from Virtual Parties
– Filling a last minute postponement
– Handling objections DURING your presentation.
– Word choices – and how making minor changes can have major results.
– Booking parties with inactive consultants
– Booking parties by being a guest speaker
– Tapping into hostesses from consultants with other companies
– How to have a weekly meeting with your boss!
– And finally, my “words of wisdom” for becoming a booking magnet!