ADD THESE TWO COURSES TO YOUR ORDER FOR JUST $27!!
TWO COURSE PACKAGE!
COURSE #1: How to Book Parties – Anytime of the Year – No Matter Where You Live
Here’s What You Will Learn:
– Psychological Concepts
– Understanding hostess rewards and how to use those benefits to get bookings (and I DON’T mean just talking about your hostess specials)
– Learning how to ask for the booking the right way
– Typical speed bumps (aka objections) and how to handle each one.
– Visual Tools
LEARN TO BOOK PARTIES IN EVERY SITUATION
– Booking New Hostesses
– Getting Bookings at Launch Parties
– Booking Parties AT your Parties (whether online or live)
– Booking Back Your Hostesses
– Bookings with non-attendees at parties
– Bookings from Referrals
– Bookings at “Preview Presentations”
– Bookings from One-on-Ones
– Bookings from Customer Care Calls
– Bookings from Catalog Parties
– Bookings from Pop-up Parties or Open House Type Events
– Bookings at Vendor Events
– Bookings from Fundraisers
– Bookings from networking events
– Bookings from Virtual Parties
– Filling a last minute postponement
– Handling objections DURING your presentation.
– Word choices – and how making minor changes can have major results.
– Booking parties with inactive consultants
– Booking parties by being a guest speaker
– Tapping into hostesses from consultants with other companies
– How to have a weekly meeting with your boss!
– And finally, my “words of wisdom” for becoming a booking magnet!
COURSE #2: HOW TO INCREASE SALES, BOOKINGS, AND SPONSORING WITH POWERFUL HOST CONNECTIONS
Here’s what you will learn:
PART ONE: IMPORTANT CONCEPTS
– The many reasons powerful host coaching can help your business.
– What is a Host’ Role?
– Before – During – and After the Party
– Developing Your Host Packet
PART TWO: COACHING CONNECTIONS
– Three (or more) Pre-Party Connections
– The Importance of Planting Sponsoring Seeds During Connection Calls
– Her Guest List – How to Stack the Deck
– Connection Call #1
– Connection Call #2
– Connection Call #3
– If You Need it – Adding a Connection Call to Build Attendance and Prevent Postponements
– Helping Your Host Bring in Outside Orders
– How to Get Your Host to Help with Non-Attendees
PART THREE: PARTY TIME!
– Kitchen Coaching – the Important Start to Your Party
– Closing Out the Party – Helping Her Spend Her Credits
– Showing her how much you earned, and asking to connect.
– Asking for Referrals
PART FOUR: ADVANCED TOPICS
- Why I Don’t Like Mystery Host Parties
- Connecting with Hostes who are Booked Out Several Months
- Automated Host Coaching Systems
- Host who Postpone – My 2-Strike Rule
- What to Do When You’re Stuck in Circles
- The Importance of Booking NEW Hosts
- How to “Give Away” a Party the Right Way