Our $8 Courses
Zoom Parties have so many advantages over Facebook parties, or frankly any other online platform. Learn how to setup and structure zoom parties to get “better than live party” success!
Here’s what you will learn:
- Why Zoom Parties are the BEST platform for virtual parties
- The “parts” of your Kick A** Zoom Party System
- Prep Work – exactly what to do so your zoom parties are super easy to manage.
- Promoting Zoom Parties to your Hosts – what to say and do.
- Guest registrations and Reminders
- Post Party Connections
- Ideas for automating nearly everything
- …and much more
Need some new hosts, new customers, and new business prospects (note the emphasis on “new”). Holding an Online Party Summit with consultants from other direct selling companies is one of the easiest and fastest ways to generate fabulous leads.
What is an “Online Party Summit?” It’s an event where you team up with several direct selling consultants and you all invite your good hosts and customers to attend. (That’s the magic – you’re meeting prospects who already buy and host with other consultants!)
Each consultant does a presentation (“how” you present your info is the key) to encourage the attendees to book parties with you, or at least make a purchase.
Learn to do this well, and everyone benefits!
Fundraisers have always been a powerful way to generate leads quickly. But Online Fundraisers take this to an entirely new level. Now you can generate new customers, hosts, and business prospects WHILE helping organizations raise funds.
The beauty of a “Pop up Sale” is you can schedule it on short notice. In this training, you will learn how to choose a location, connect with the business owner, set-up and work your “pop up table,” how to book parties, and much more. It’s a fabulous way to generate new hosts and customers quickly.
When a host is super excited about your products, they look forward to hosting a party and sharing your product info with their friends. So how do you generate that excitement?
Answer: The Preview Party!
A “Preview Party” introduces a prospect to your products, so they create a big wish list and are excited about booking.
It also gives them the opportunity to experience your party presentation – so they know what to expect at their party.
In this course, you will learn:
- what even one new host can do for your business
- why you can do these on very short notice
- what to say when you invite the guests, so they are already thinking about hosting a party
- what to do differently during your party presentation so the focus is on booking, rather than buying.
- how to easily ask for the booking at the end of your presentation
It works like magic! (I highly recommend hosting one of these every quarter.)